Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Should The Flashbacks In The Walking Dead Continue?

I feel spilt on an issue and I thought I would open it up for discussion. I personally enjoy the flashbacks during The Walking Dead. They fill in gaps in the story without having one large prequel episode. I wonder for season three if they will continue? Should they continue? Is it better to leave new characters like the Governor and Michonne more of a mystery to the TV audience? Do we know enough at this point and should look to the future rather then the past?

One part of me thinks they should continue, I like to see what drives our characters to do what they do. One of my favorite parts of The Walking Dead is examining the human behavior of the characters. The back story contributes to the examination of the characters actions.

The other part of me wants them to do less talking and more ZOMBIE BASHIN.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment